Join us in-person in the Sanctuary, or Watch Live on Zoom. Empathy is about holding space without having judgment, emotionally connecting and communicating the healing message that you are not alone. Perhaps one of the most powerful things we can do to help others feel they belong is to show genuine empathy. This shortened worship service will explore the topic of Empathy as a pathway to belonging.
Worship Associate: Barbie Laderman-Jones
This Sunday will also be our first 4th Principle Action Sunday!!
After a short chapel service in the sanctuary, we will break out into groups to explore “a free and responsible search for truth and meaning”. What will you join? No need to rsvp, just join the group of your choosing. All workshops open until the space is filled. Below are the breakout groups for this week:
- How Sunday Tech Really Works
- Round Singing
- Mini-Memoir Writing on the theme of Belonging
- What’s So Funny about UU’s?
- Reflection on the Worship Topic
- Poster Making with the Connections Committee
- Meet the Latina Leaders of Faith in Action