For our June All Ages Activity, let’s transform the sidewalks and pavement on our UUFRC corner into a sidewalk chalk collage welcoming summer.
- Please visit the church
- Find the chalk in the white bucket by the front door
- Near there, look for the large chalk drawing of a vase by the picnic table on the left and add a flower in honor of our Flower Communion which will at the Sunday service on June 6th.
- Then pick a spot to decorate with pictures of some of your favorite things from summer: the smiling sun or fireworks, sea shells or butterflies, bike rides or ice cream cones, whatever you like about summer.
- If drawing isn’t your thing, use your words to inspire (or someone else’s).
- Or create a new enhanced hopscotch game to encourage someone to put a spring in their step as they walk by…
- The chalk will be available 24/7 from Sunday, May 30 at 2:00 pm until Monday, June 7, 7:00 pm.
- Bring something to sit or kneel on if you want.
- Please remember to put the chalk back when you’re finished!
For the slideshow, take a photo of you and your artwork (horizontals work best). Photos due by June 8th. This time, please send them to me at my dyaf email address. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come to the June 13th service to see the slideshow.
Let’s transform our pavement into an art gallery.
This will be our last All Ages Activity for the church year. Let’s make it a good one!
Interim Director of Youth & Family Programming