THE UUFRC COVID-19 TASK FORCE HAS REVIEWED AND APPROVED THIS EVENT AS IN COMPLIANCE WITH SAN MATEO COUNTY’S ORANGE TIER REGULATIONS.
Calling all families of kids ages 1-12!
You are invited to a socially distanced Easter egg hunt on April 4th from 12:30-2:00 pm.
Three families at a time can sign up online for a time to hunt. (Details to be provided after you RSVP).
Bring an Easter basket! Each child can collect a specified number of eggs from the lawns and grounds at UUFRC (color coded for age).
Making it safe:
- Based on San Mateo County rules, only three households are allowed to gather at a time.
- Masks are required for ages 2 and up.
- Use hand sanitizer before starting to hunt.
- Please follow pandemic guidelines: do not come if you or anyone you’ve been in contact with is unwell.
- Please help your children to maintain social distance.
- Keep to your time slot so the next family will have time to hunt.
- If you participate, we’re depending on you to follow the rules so we can continue to have these types of events in the future.
Only three participating households are allowed during their scheduled time. No spectators, please.
Rain cancels the event.
Eggs will be re-used next year, so please return them to the designated container provided. 🙂
Please RSVP (and direct questions to) Sarah Stewart (email@example.com) by Sunday 3/28. Please include ages of children. This event will only happen if there is sufficient interest.
We hope you can join us! 🙂
— Youth and Family Committee (YAF)