We can’t wait to know you better.
Stay in Touch
Find out what’s coming up at UUFRC, get news and announcements, like us on Facebook, or ask a question: There are several ways to plug in to the community.
- Read News & Announcements
- Check Upcoming Events
- Sign up for UUFRC emails and social media
- Email Cindy Johnson, our Connections Coordinator
- Sign up for Midweek Meditation Emails
- Get in Touch with Rev. Gretchen or a Staff Member
Get to Know Us Better
Deepen your connection with people who have common interests and the same passion for caring, foundational community.
- Attend a Welcome Circle
- Watch the video: We Are Unitarian Universalists
- Join a Covenant Group
- Find a Buddy Family
- Come to Youth Group (Grades 6-12)
- Find an Interest Group
Learn With Us
Join us on a free and responsible search for truth and meaning. From friendly classes for membership, Sunday school, or the adult Learning Journey, there are many ways to do faith exploration and development.
- Learn about our Path to Membership
- Have fun in Religious Exploration Classes (K-8)
- Register for an Adult Learning Journey Class
- Listen to a Sermon
- Read the UU World magazine (UUA)
Make A Difference
Roll up your sleeves, help out, and make new friends.
- Volunteer for Something
- Help with Sunday classes
- Make a Difference with Us in the Wider Community
- Make An Online Donation