We can’t wait to know you better.
Stay in Touch
Find out what’s coming up at UUFRC, get news and announcements, like us on Facebook, or ask a question: There are several ways to plug in to the community.
- Read News & Announcements
- Check Upcoming Events
- Sign up for UUFRC emails and social media
- Email Cindy Johnson, our Connections Coordinator
- Sign up for Midweek Meditation Emails
- Get in Touch with Rev. Gretchen or a Staff Member
Get to Know Us Better
Deepen your connection with people who have common interests and the same passion for caring, foundational community.
A great way to begin to meet people and put names and faces together is to help as a Sunday Greeter. This team welcomes people, hands out the Orders of Service and collects the Sunday offering. Email Lori Longo if you would like more information, or click the yellow button above to sign up for a Sunday when you can help.
- Attend a Welcome Circle
- Watch the video: We Are Unitarian Universalists
- Join a Covenant Group
- Find a Buddy Family
- Come to Youth Group (Gr.6-12)
- Find an Interest Group
Learn With Us
Join us on a free and responsible search for truth and meaning. From friendly classes for membership, Sunday school, or the adult Learning Journey, there are many ways to do faith exploration and development.
- Learn about our Path to Membership
- Have fun in Religious Exploration Classes (K-8)
- Register for an Adult Learning Journey Class
- Listen to a Sermon
- Read the UU World magazine (UUA)
Make A Difference
Roll up your sleeves, help out, and make new friends.
- Volunteer for Something
- Help with Sunday classes
- Make a Difference with Us in the Wider Community
- Make An Online Donation