- May 7, 3pm – Meet with Supervisors Pine and Slocum with the goal of persuading the Board to adopt an ordinance to prevent the sheriff from cooperating with ICE.
- May 7, 7pm – Green New Deal presentation at Riconada Library, 1213 Newell Rd. in Palo Alto
- May 8, 6-8pm – Sort food at Second Harvest Food Bank, 1051 Bing St., San Carlos. Sign up online: https://shfb.tfaforms.net/27?tfa_4=GR-15697
- May 19, 12:30pm – Vote for Share the Plate recipients
- June 12, 12:30pm – Tour Recology Shoreway Environmental Center,
333 Shoreway Rd, San Carlos.
- June 30 – Jazz concert to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank
Please come to our Social Action Committee meetings the first Sunday at noon in the Back Lounge. The next meeting is May 5. All are welcome! — Debbie Mytels, Chairperson