At the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Redwood City, we work together as a team. Almost all of our positions are volunteer, filled with our members and friends. Our direction and goals come from many sources: our mission and vision statements, our bylaws and policies documents, planning by the Board of Trustees, and guidance from our professional minister and staff.
Positions Elected by Membership Vote
Members of our Board of Trustees and the Committee on Denominational Affairs are elected by our membership during the annual meeting in the spring. See Our Elected Leaders page for more information about these groups.
Committees and Positions Appointed by the Board
- Finance Committee: (Chair: Jennifer Bahr-Davidson, Dick Edminster, Cal Sloan, Cyndi Williamson, Judith Watkins)
- Board Treasurer: Anna Olsen Dyer
- Bookkeeper: Kim Rosenmiller
- Personnel Committee: A Sub-Committee of the Board of Trustees. Address personnel contracts and other issues related to staff. (Chair: Leslie Vallerga)
- Transition Team: An ad hoc committee formed to support the interim minister and the congregation during the transition to calling a new minister. (Allen Perry, John Cooney, Solveig Zarubin, Polly Ragusa, Kate Hand, George Chitouras, and Bob Holden)
- Committee on Ministries: Advises the minister and board on how the different committees and ministries can best coordinate. (DeeDee Stovel – Chair, David Stoutamire, John Cooney, Leslie Vallerga and Bill Welch)
If you are interested in volunteering in the above areas, please feel free to talk with any Board Member to learn more.