- Building Committee Wednesday, 01/23/2019 Contact: Cal
- Spiritual Autobiography Class (Learning Journey) Wednesday, 01/23/2019 This 4-week class series focuses on learning to write your truth to enhance your own [...]
- Spiritual Autobiography Writing Group Wednesday, 01/23/2019 Group Leader: Marina Rose If you are interested in joining a spiritual writing group, contact [...]
- Choir Rehearsal Thursday, 01/24/2019
- Coming of Age 2nd Retreat Friday, 01/25/2019 - 01/27/2019 Street Retreat at UU San Francisco
- Food Distribution at Yaseen Foundation Saturday, 01/26/2019 We had a great day December 8. There were 25 UUFRC volunteers for the pre-Christmas [...]
- Fools of the Round Table Breakfast Meeting Saturday, 01/26/2019 Fools Mission is a consciousness-raising ministry of supportive companionship and hope. Fools Mission deliberately builds [...]
- All-Fellowship Covenant of Right Relations Workshop Saturday, 01/26/2019 Please join us for this very important workshop. Members, friends and return visitors are all [...]
- Sunday School - Set Up, Class, Clean Up Sunday, 01/27/2019
- Why are we talking about white supremacy?Crystal M. Fleming The idiot’s guide to critical race theory.
- Creating an on-air ministryDavid H. Messner How a congregation’s community radio station makes church participatory, provocative, and fun.
- Better than Sunday schoolNicole Sweeney Etter Forty hours of Chalice Camp is almost as much time as kids would get in a full year of Sunday school.
- And so it’s a New Year… Take a deep breath. Let it out… We made it through the Holidays. And now here we are: Ready to jump into 2019. Take another deep breath! The world we know is both troubled and seeming to spin nearly out of control, and yet breathtakingly beautiful and wonderful at the same ...
Youth & Families
- Coming of Age This month, I wanted to highlight one of the programs for which the Youth and Families (YAF) Committee and I are responsible: Coming of Age (COA). COA is a year-long rite of passage for 8th-10th graders. UUFRC offers COA every two years. This church year is one of those years. COA ...
- Holiday Blessings The sudden snap of frost released the last leaves from our trees; their lives now fully lost they float so delicately freed and, upon landing, sound the crunching trumpet of dessication. How odd that sliding through them, I am euphoric – not lonely – as cold opens the door to holiday cheer, as well as meteoric roller coasters of emotion: sad and sympathetic ...