Sometimes we get lost in making sense of our lives, when we might find joy in simply going forward with living. A series of brief observations about how one might do this. Worship Associate: Kate Hand; Worship Coordinator: Jen Gill
Join Our Mailing List
Time is Precious, Our Work is Important I was going to start out this writing by ...
Congregational Votes, Sun Mar 17 On Sunday March 17, 2019 at noon in the ...
Would You Like to Become a Member of UUFRC? During the service on March 10th, we’ll be holding ...
Town Halls This Sunday Feb. 24 and March 3 – All Invited! This Sunday, Feb 24 at 11:45 in the Sanctuary ...
March 2 Hike above Tilden Park There is no telling what the weather will be ...
The March for Fossil Fuel Freedom March 16-18 We all know the climate crisis is ...
Preparing to Search After this last weekend, the board and transition team ...
About Unitarian Universalists
- Fools of the Round Table Breakfast Meeting Saturday, 03/23/2019 Fools Mission is a consciousness-raising ministry of supportive companionship and hope. Fools Mission deliberately builds [...]
- Owning Your Religious Past (Learning Journey) Saturday, 03/23/2019 Join Rev. Gretchen Woods and Ellie Kilpatrick for this key class. The curriculum forward states, [...]
- Youth Group & MUUGs - Kayaking Saturday, 03/23/2019 We will be kayaking at night in Pillar Point Harbor in Half Moon Bay. Cost [...]
- Sunday School - Set Up, Class, Clean Up Sunday, 03/24/2019
- Worship Service Sunday, 03/24/2019
- Silent Auction Brainstorming Sunday, 03/24/2019 Discuss possible themes and ideas for this year's silent auction!
- OWL (Gr 10-12) Sunday, 03/24/2019 Our Whole Lives comprehensive human sexuality for grades 10-12
I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
- Frank Lloyd Wright,
American architect & Unitarian Universalist
Sunday Services, 10:30am
Connecting at UUFRC
- Time is Precious, Our Work is Important I was going to start out this writing by saying “Now is an important time in our Fellowship”, but on further reflection ~ All time is important in our Fellowship. Just ...
- Would You Like to Become a Member of UUFRC? During the service on March 10th, we’ll be holding an Ingathering Ceremony to welcome new members to the Fellowship. This is a heart-filled experience as we are introduced to our ...
- Two UU congregations honored for climate change workElaine McArdle Iowa and Massachusetts congregations win awards in Interfaith Power & Light’s Cool Congregations Challenge.
- In times of crisisElaine McArdle The UUA’s Disaster Relief Fund is spreading help faster and farther.