Watch Live! We are living through a vitally important and challenging time in our country’s history. We face an important election amidst a health pandemic, an economic recession, and a continuing climate crisis. There are times we just feel like … read more.
UUFRC Is Here For You!
The pandemic has shut our doors for now, but our community is very much alive and active!
To learn more about UUFRC and joining in our community, check out this website or contact Jen Gill, our Connections Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Unitarian Universalists
- Access to UUFRC building is SUSPENDED until 6/1/2021 Tuesday, 03/17/2020 - 06/01/2021 Please talk to your meeting / event coordinator for information about the status of your [...]
- Worship Service & Virtual Coffee Sunday, 10/25/2020 Live Stream
- Program Council Monthly Meeting Monday, 10/26/2020 This meeting will take place via Zoom. Every 4th Monday
- YAF Committee Meeting Monday, 10/26/2020 This meeting is taking place via Zoom. Monthly YAF Committee Meeting to discuss child, [...]
- Board of Trustees (BoT) Monthly Meeting Tuesday, 10/27/2020 This meeting will take place via a private Zoom. 2020-2021 Board Members: Chris Stovall, President [...]
- Guitar Group (2nd Sunday practice) Wednesday, 10/28/2020 Guitar Song Circle Open to all who want to play and sing with us. Novices will [...]
- CommComm Monthly Meeting Wednesday, 10/28/2020 This meeting will take place via a private Zoom.
Sources of Wisdom
Conquer the angry one by not getting angry; conquer the wicked by goodness; conquer the stingy by generosity, and the liar by speaking the truth.
— Buddha, Dhammapada 223
Join Our Electronic Communications List
- Why we’re ready for radical changeNaomi Klein If nothing else, the past few months have definitively put the lie to the idea that late capitalist societies are incapable of seismic transformations on a deadline.
- Congregations reaffirm commitments to Black Lives MatterElaine McArdle In Louisville, Kentucky; Kenosha, Wisconsin; and Lexington, Massachusetts, Unitarian Universalist congregations targeted by police or by right-wing protesters remain steadfast.