Unitarian Universalists are often said to love good questions – some say even more than good answers. Perhaps, or maybe we are not willing to settle for over-simplistic answers to life’s most profound spiritual questions. This worship service will explore the … read more.
Join Our Electronic Communications List
GREAT NEWS FROM YOUR MINISTERIAL SEARCH COMMITTEE! We are absolutely delighted to introduce Rev. Brian Ferguson, ...
Program Council Meeting Minutes, May 7, 2020 This meeting was conducted on Zoom via the Internet ...
Town Hall Meeting on 5/17 (Updated) A UUFRC Town Hall meeting will be happening on ...
Summary Board Minutes: April 28, 2020 Summary Minutes of the UUFRC Board Meeting, April 28, ...
Exciting Update (2020-05-11) Great news — UUFRC has a pre-candidate minister! ...
4-24-2020 UUFRC Board of Trustees Update April 24, 2020 Dear Beloved UUFRC Community, I hope this letter ...
Summary Board Minutes: March 31, 2020 This meeting was conducted on Zoom via the Internet ...
Chalice Camp Coming
UUFRC Chalice Camp coming summer 2020!
The Youth and Family Committee is launching a brand new program this summer: a 5 day summer day camp for children in 1st through 7th grades–Chalice Camp–July 6-10, 2020! This camp introduces UU values and heritage and is a great way to build our UUFRC community.
The camp website and registration are now available. Early bird registration discounts continue until March 31st. Sign up soon! For more information contact Beth Harrison (email@example.com), Chalice Camp Co-Director, or Derby Davidson (firstname.lastname@example.org), DRE.
About Unitarian Universalists
- Access to UUFRC building is SUSPENDED until 7/1/2020 Tuesday, 03/17/2020 - 07/01/2020 Please talk to your meeting / event coordinator for information about the status of your [...]
- Board of Trustees (BoT) Meeting Tuesday, 05/26/2020 This meeting will take place via Zoom at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/659977916 Meeting ID: 659 977 916 [...]
- Tuesday Evening Spiritual Connection Circle Tuesday, 05/26/2020 This meeting takes place via a private platform: conference call, Zoom or other. Please contact [...]
- Wednesday Afternoon Spiritual Connection Circle Wednesday, 05/27/2020 This meeting takes place via a private platform: conference call, Zoom or other. Please contact [...]
- Guitar Group (2nd Sunday practice) Wednesday, 05/27/2020 This meeting will take place via Zoom at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87386292361?pwd=SDgyamxIRFNvK0tpZms1a2RmVWE1Zz09 Meeting ID: 873 8629 2361 Password: [...]
- Fossil Free Mid-Peninsula Wednesday, 05/27/2020 This meeting will take place via private Zoom managed by Debbie. Please see her for [...]
- Wednesday Evening Spiritual Connection Circle Wednesday, 05/27/2020 This meeting takes place via a private platform: conference call, Zoom, other. Please contact Tovis [...]
Sources of Wisdom
It takes bravery to train in unconditional friendliness, it takes bravery to train in ‘suffering with,’ it takes bravery to stay with pain when it arises and not run or erect barriers.
– Pema Chödrön, American Buddhist nun and spiritual leader, Gampo Abbey, Nova Scotia
Sunday Services, 10:30am
Search Committee Updates
- GREAT NEWS FROM YOUR MINISTERIAL SEARCH COMMITTEE! We are absolutely delighted to introduce Rev. Brian Ferguson, UUFRC’s candidate for settled minister. A native of Scotland, Brian was raised in a mining community and became the first generation ...
- Exciting Update (2020-05-11) Great news — UUFRC has a pre-candidate minister! After the Ministerial Search Committee interviewed second-round candidates and conducted reference checks in April, one minister clearly stood out as a ...
- UU congregations partner with housing, food nonprofits amid pandemicHeather Beasley Doyle Kansas and Arizona churches serve as emergency shelters; California and New York churches provide groceries to people in need.
- UUA: Congregational ministries are essential, but should remain virtual onlyChristopher L. Walton Unitarian Universalist Association urges its congregations to plan on virtual-only gatherings for next twelve months as COVID-19 continues to endanger lives.