The shortest days of the year have arrived! This Solstice celebration and Yule Log service is family friendly, with singing and chanting, a bit of poetry and history, just enough quiet contemplation, seasonal carols, and a fire!
|SUNDAY SERVICES 10:30 AM|
|JOIN US IN WORSHIP|
|VOLUNTEER WITH US|
|SIDE WITH LOVE|
|FIND OUT WHO WE ARE|
|LEARN TO NAVIGATE THE WORLD|
- Mens Group Tuesday, 12/18/2018 The UUFRC Mens Group meets 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, September through June (10 months). Setup commences at 6:00 [...]
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle Wednesday, 12/19/2018 Join us for an evening of good company and conversation as we make Love Wraps for congregants in need of [...]
- UU Spirituality Class Thursday, 12/20/2018 This class meets on the 3rd Thursday of the month from 7-9pm in the Back Lounge. It will offer a [...]
- Choir Rehearsal Thursday, 12/20/2018
- Yule Log Service Friday, 12/21/2018 Join us for this special holiday service.
- Fools of the Round Table Breakfast Meeting Saturday, 12/22/2018 Fools Mission is a consciousness-raising ministry of supportive companionship and hope. Fools Mission deliberately builds solidarity, friendship, and community among [...]
- Child Care & Children's Activities Sunday, 12/23/2018 Block Room & Back Lounge only.
- ‘I would still undertake the call’Heather Beasley Doyle A New Hampshire congregation attempts to repair past wrongs by the church against a devoted biracial Universalist minister, his sister, and their family.
- Christina Rivera resigns from UUA Board of TrusteesElaine McArdle Rivera was a central figure in the UUA’s 2017 hiring controversy and an organizer of the White Supremacy Teach-in; UUA co-moderators denounce hateful letters Rivera and her family received.
- Six UUs arrested at interfaith protest by U.S. Border PatrolMichael Hart Interfaith “Love Knows No Borders” action held in solidarity with migrants’ right to seek asylum.
- Summary of the Minutes of the UUFRC Board Meeting, November 27, 2018
- Holiday Blessings
- Starr King Symposium: Ecowomanism
- Book Group January 2019
- Connecting our Past and Present
- Share the Plate with CORA on Dec 9
- Coming of Age
- Please donate care items for the homeless from December to mid-January
- Change of Date: December BoT Meeting
- Board Blog: December 2018
- Woods Working: “UUA-MFC, Ordination, Installation – explaining alphabet Soup”
- Annual UUFRC Christmas Walk & Treats in December