Listen Live! Rather than forego the traditional flower communion because of COVID-19, let’s emphasize the deeper meaning of the Flower Communion, by bringing together a small bunch of flowers in each of our homes. Some of us might even take some flowers to … read more.
Join Our Electronic Communications List
Important Member Information for the Annual Meeting on 4/7 Hello Dear Members, We hope this communication finds you well and ...
Special Interview with Rev. Brian Ferguson Here is a special interview you won’t want to ...
Watch the video from Brian Ferguson and his family Our new minister, Rev. Brian Ferguson, sent a video ...
GREAT NEWS FROM YOUR MINISTERIAL SEARCH COMMITTEE! We are absolutely delighted to introduce Rev. Brian Ferguson, ...
Program Council Meeting Minutes, May 7, 2020 This meeting was conducted on Zoom via the Internet ...
Town Hall Meeting on 5/17 (Updated) A UUFRC Town Hall meeting will be happening on ...
Summary Board Minutes: April 28, 2020 Summary Minutes of the UUFRC Board Meeting, April 28, ...
Chalice Camp Coming
UUFRC Chalice Camp coming summer 2020!
The Youth and Family Committee is launching a brand new program this summer: a 5 day summer day camp for children in 1st through 7th grades–Chalice Camp–July 6-10, 2020! This camp introduces UU values and heritage and is a great way to build our UUFRC community.
The camp website and registration are now available. Early bird registration discounts continue until March 31st. Sign up soon! For more information contact Beth Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chalice Camp Co-Director, or Derby Davidson (email@example.com), DRE.
About Unitarian Universalists
- Access to UUFRC building is SUSPENDED until 7/1/2020 Tuesday, 03/17/2020 - 07/01/2020 Please talk to your meeting / event coordinator for information about the status of your [...]
- Guitar Group (2nd Sunday practice) Wednesday, 06/03/2020 This meeting will take place via Zoom at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84478566286?pwd=aGFKbml1MUZrblBZZXRoYUFxS25pQT09 Meeting ID: 844 7856 6286 Password: [...]
- Candidate meet w/ Communications Committee (Commcomm) Wednesday, 06/03/2020 This meeting will take place via Zoom at: https://zoom.us/j/7703166686 Meeting ID: 770 316 6686
- Candidate meet w/ Connections Committee Wednesday, 06/03/2020 This meeting will take place via Zoom at: https://zoom.us/j/7703166686 Meeting ID: 770 316 6686
- CommComm Meeting Wednesday, 06/03/2020 This meeting will take place via Zoom at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/330873504 Meeting ID: 330 873 504
- Connections Committee Wednesday, 06/03/2020 This meeting will take place via Zoom at: https://zoom.us/j/97196624240?pwd=K0dIdEMwRU1uZXU5Vk5mRUdPWE1JZz09 Meeting ID: 971 9662 4240 Password: [...]
- Wednesday Evening Spiritual Connection Circle Wednesday, 06/03/2020 This meeting takes place via a private platform: conference call, Zoom, other. Please contact Tovis [...]
I pray every single moment of my life; not on my knees but with my work. My prayer is to lift women to equality with men. Work and worship are one with me.
– Susan B. Anthony,
American abolitionist, women’s suffrage leader, & Unitarian
Sunday Services, 10:30am
Search Committee Updates
- Special Interview with Rev. Brian Ferguson Here is a special interview you won’t want to miss — our ministerial candidate, Rev. Brian Ferguson, in conversation with UUFRC’s own interviewer extraordinaire, John Anning. Bring your own popcorn! Click ...
- Watch the video from Brian Ferguson and his family Our new minister, Rev. Brian Ferguson, sent a video to introduce himself and his family to our congregation. Please click here to watch. If you aren’t on a committee that will ...
- UU congregations partner with housing, food nonprofits amid pandemicHeather Beasley Doyle Kansas and Arizona churches serve as emergency shelters; California and New York churches provide groceries to people in need.
- UUA: Congregational ministries are essential, but should remain virtual onlyChristopher L. Walton Unitarian Universalist Association urges its congregations to plan on virtual-only gatherings for next twelve months as COVID-19 continues to endanger lives.