Join Our Mailing List
Share the Plate with Rape Trauma Services 7/14 Sunday, July 14, we are sharing the plate with ...
Biennial Justice Summit at Camp de Benneville Pines This gathering is a wonderful opportunity for all our ...
Dos and Don’ts of Recycling Here is what you can and cannot put in ...
What To Do with Other Stuff Take the following items to the Shoreway Buy-Back and ...
No Hikes in July or August I will not be leading a hike in July ...
You-Pick Berries June 15 Pick fresh, organic berries from R&R Fresh Farms in ...
About Unitarian Universalists
- Search Committee Cottage meetings Tuesday, 08/20/2019 Contact DeeDee Stovel
- Rummage Sale meeting Wednesday, 08/21/2019 Contact: Carolyn Chaney
- Finance Committee Meeting (7-9pm) Wednesday, 08/21/2019 The August UUFRC Finance Committee meeting will be held in the back lounge, and was [...]
- Choir setup Thursday, 08/22/2019
- Choir Rehearsal Thursday, 08/22/2019
- Fools of the Round Table Breakfast Meeting Saturday, 08/24/2019 Fools Mission is a consciousness-raising ministry of supportive companionship and hope. Fools Mission deliberately builds [...]
- Worship Service Sunday, 08/25/2019
Sources of Wisdom
Honor the sacred.
Honor the Earth, our Mothers.
Honor the Elders.
Honor all with whom we share the Earth -
Four-leggeds, two-leggeds, winged ones,
Swimmers, crawlers, plant and rock, people.
Walk in balance and beauty.
- Native American Saying
Sunday Services, 10:30am
Search Committee Updates
- Announcing Fall Cottage Events In the fall, the primary work of the Search Committee is collecting input from as many UUFRC members and friends as possible to understand what the congregation is hoping for ...
- Our Ministerial Search Committee After a thorough and thoughtful process, the congregation has selected Cal Sloan, Bill Welch, DeeDee Stovel, Erika Pretell, and Tracey Fecher as the members of the Search Committee. The ...
- Moving mountains one stone at a timeElizabeth Nguyen As Unitarian Universalists, our journey is to transform the big and the small, to transform ourselves, and to transform the world.
- An essential spiritual and moral valueSusan Frederick-Gray If our justice work does not emerge from the moral and spiritual value of love, in the end it will reinforce practices of domination and violence, just in new forms.